African Jobless Growth Morphology:Vulnerabilities and Policy Responses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nwaobi, Godwin, 2007. "Educational(work)performance in african countries: problems, policies and prospects," MPRA Paper 1622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsjobs; employment; unemployment; Africa; social protection; productivity; institutions; incentives; infrastructures; labor policies; information technology; economic growth; development; vulnerabilities; youth unemployment; domestic integration; self employment; social cohesion; private sector; government; knowledge; living standard; skills; education; industries;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.