Macro and Micro Spatial Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henderson, J V, 1974. "The Sizes and Types of Cities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 640-656, September.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Kahn, Matthew E. & Rappaport, Jordan, 2008.
"Why do the poor live in cities The role of public transportation,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Rappaport, Jordan & Kahn, Matthew E. & Glaeser, Edward, 2008. "Why Do The Poor Live In Cities? The Role of Public Transportation," Scholarly Articles 2958224, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Wheaton, William C, 1977. "Income and Urban Residence: An Analysis of Consumer Demand for Location," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 620-631, September.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Ogawa, Hideaki, 1982. "Multiple equilibria and structural transition of non-monocentric urban configurations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 161-196, May.
- LeRoy, Stephen F. & Sonstelie, Jon, 1983. "Paradise lost and regained: Transportation innovation, income, and residential location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 67-89, January.
- Glaeser, Edward L., 2008. "Cities, Agglomeration, and Spatial Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199290444.
More about this item
KeywordsCities; Spatial Equilibrium; Urban Economics; Personal Isobenefit Lines; Property Value; Location Decisions; Subjective Spatial Equilibrium.;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2013-08-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HPE-2013-08-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-08-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.