Macro and Micro Spatial Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henderson, J V, 1974. "The Sizes and Types of Cities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 640-656, September.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Kahn, Matthew E. & Rappaport, Jordan, 2008.
"Why do the poor live in cities The role of public transportation,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Rappaport, Jordan & Kahn, Matthew E. & Glaeser, Edward, 2008. "Why Do The Poor Live In Cities? The Role of Public Transportation," Scholarly Articles 2958224, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Wheaton, William C, 1977. "Income and Urban Residence: An Analysis of Consumer Demand for Location," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 620-631, September.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Ogawa, Hideaki, 1982. "Multiple equilibria and structural transition of non-monocentric urban configurations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 161-196, May.
- LeRoy, Stephen F. & Sonstelie, Jon, 1983. "Paradise lost and regained: Transportation innovation, income, and residential location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 67-89, January.
- Glaeser, Edward L., 2008. "Cities, Agglomeration, and Spatial Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199290444.
More about this item
KeywordsCities; Spatial Equilibrium; Urban Economics; Personal Isobenefit Lines; Property Value; Location Decisions; Subjective Spatial Equilibrium.;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2013-08-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HPE-2013-08-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-08-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.