Report NEP-HPE-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cardoso Machado, Nuno Miguel, 2013. "The Money of the Mind and the God of Commodities – The real abstraction according to Sohn-Rethel," MPRA Paper 48961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D'Acci, Luca, 2013. "A Modern Postmodern Urbanism The Systemic Retroactive game (SyR) between Bottom-up and Top-down," MPRA Paper 48991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2013. "A Reformulation of Libertarian Paternalism," Working Papers hal-00850533, HAL.
- D'Acci, Luca, 2013. "Macro and Micro Spatial Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 48984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurt A. Ackermann & Jürgen Fleiß & Ryan O. Murphy, 2013. "Reciprocity as an individual difference," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2013-05, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & Ed Diener & Louis Tay & Cody Xuereb, 2013. "The Objective Benefits of Subjective Well-Being," CEP Discussion Papers dp1236, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:136 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Asim Ghosh, 2013. "Econophysics Research in India in the last two Decades," Papers 1308.2191, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Luttens, Roland Iwan, 2013. "The Economics of First-Contract Mediation," IZA Discussion Papers 7541, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rene Carmona & Jean-Pierre Fouque & Li-Hsien Sun, 2013. "Mean Field Games and Systemic Risk," Papers 1308.2172, arXiv.org.