Winners and Losers in a Free Trade Area between the United States and MERCOSUR
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marcel Vaillant & Alvaro Ons, 2003. "Winners and Losers in a Free Trade Area between The United States and MERCOSUR," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1403, Department of Economics - dECON.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Policy uncertainty and private investment in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 229-242, October.
- Dani Rodrik, 1989. "Policy Uncertainty and Private Investment in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 2999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcel Vaillant & Alvaro Ons, 2002. "Preferential Trading Arrangements Between the European Union and South America: The Political Economy of Free Trade Zones in Practice," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(10), pages 1433-1468, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Laens & Inés Terra, 2003. "Integration of the Americas: Welfare Effects and Options for the MERCOSUR," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0903, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Honório Kume & Guida Piani & Pedro Miranda, 2005. "Índia-Mercosul: Perspectivas de um Acordo de Preferências Comerciais," Discussion Papers 1120, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Alexander Schejtman & Julio A. Berdegué, 2006. "El Impacto Social de la Integración Regional en América Latina Rural," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2327, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alexander Schejtman & Julio A. Berdegué, 2006. "El Impacto Social de la Integración Regional en América Latina Rural," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9125, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Honório Kume & Guida Piani, 2004. "ALCA: Uma Estimativa do Impacto no Comércio Bilateral Brasil-Estados Unidos," Discussion Papers 1058, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
More about this item
Keywordspreferential trade agreements; political economy trade policy model;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.