The impact of the 2008 crisis on top labor incomes in Turkey: A nonparametric analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Semih Tumen, 2013. "The Impact of the 2008 Crisis on Top Labor Incomes in Turkey: A Nonparametric Analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1269-1282.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2011.
"Top Incomes in the Long Run of History,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(1), pages 3-71, March.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Top Incomes in the Long Run of History," NBER Working Papers 15408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2011. "Top Incomes in the Long Run of History," Post-Print halshs-00754557, HAL.
- Thomas Philippon & Ariell Reshef, 2012. "Wages and Human Capital in the U.S. Finance Industry: 1909--2006," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 127(4), pages 1551-1609.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Salvatore Morelli, 2011. "Economic crises and Inequality," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2011-06, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1996.
"Satisfaction and comparison income,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 359-381, September.
- Clark, Andrew E & Oswald, Andrew J, 1993. "Satisfaction and Comparison Income," Economics Discussion Papers 10018, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1994. "Satisfaction and comparison income," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9408, CEPREMAP.
- Roine, Jesper & Vlachos, Jonas & Waldenström, Daniel, 2009.
"The long-run determinants of inequality: What can we learn from top income data?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(7-8), pages 974-988, August.
- Roine, Jesper & Vlachos, Jonas & Waldenström, Daniel, 2007. "The Long-run Determinants of Inequality: What Can We Learn from Top Income Data?," Working Paper Series 721, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 01 Apr 2009.
- Michael Kumhof & Romain Rancière & Pablo Winant, 2015.
"Inequality, Leverage, and Crises,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(3), pages 1217-1245, March.
- Romain Ranciere & Michael Kumhof, 2010. "Inequality, Leverage and Crises," IMF Working Papers 10/268, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Kumhof & Romain Rancière & Pablo Winant, 2015. "Inequality, Leverage, and Crises," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01207208, HAL.
- Michael Kumhof & Romain Rancière & Pablo Winant, 2015. "Inequality, Leverage, and Crises," Post-Print halshs-01511070, HAL.
- Romain Ranciere & Michael Kumhof, 2011. "Inequality, Leverage and Crises," 2011 Meeting Papers 1374, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kumhof, Michael & Rancière, Romain, 2011. "Inequality, Leverage and Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 8179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rolf Aaberge, 2007. "Gini’s nuclear family," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(3), pages 305-322, December.
- Fitoussi Jean Paul & Saraceno Francesco, 2010. "Europe: How Deep Is a Crisis? Policy Responses and Structural Factors Behind Diverging Performances," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2001.
"Using Elasticities to Derive Optimal Income Tax Rates,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(1), pages 205-229.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "Using Elasticities to Derive Optimal Income Tax Rates," NBER Working Papers 7628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsEarnings differentials; inequality; the 2008 crisis; Turkish Household Labor Force Survey.;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .