Una Aplicación de Métodos de Detección de Burbuja Inmobiliaria: Caso Chile
[Methods for Detection Housing Bubble: Evidence from Chile]
This article analyzes the presence of a price bubble in the new house market for the Greater Santiago. For the above use di®erent methodologies on the Real Housing Prices Index (IRPV) prepared by CEC-CChC, all of which reject the presence of a housing bubble in the concerned market.
|Date of creation:||04 Mar 2013|
|Date of revision:||04 Mar 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leonardo Hernández & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2001.
"Banking, financial integration, and international crises : an overview,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
100, Central Bank of Chile.
- Leonardo Hernández & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2002. "Banking, Financial Integration, and International Crises: An Overview," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Leonardo Hernández & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Banking, Financial Integration, and International Crises, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 1, pages 001-030 Central Bank of Chile.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Felipe Morandé & Raimundo Soto, 2002.
"Asset Prices in Chile: Facts and Fads,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,
in: Leonardo Hernández & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Banking, Financial Integration, and International Crises, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 8, pages 235-278
Central Bank of Chile.
- Agnello, Luca & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2009.
"Booms and busts in housing markets: determinants and implications,"
Working Paper Series
1071, European Central Bank.
- Agnello, Luca & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2011. "Booms and busts in housing markets: Determinants and implications," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 171-190, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.