Chinese monetary policy – from theory to practice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Mundell, 1960. "The Monetary Dynamics of International Adjustment under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(2), pages 227-257.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2008. "Can Central Banks Go Broke?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Lavoie & Peng Wang, 2012. "The ‘compensation’ thesis, as exemplified by the case of the Chinese central bank," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 287-301, April.
- Dong He & Laurent L. Pauwels, 2008.
"What Prompts the People's Bank of China to Change Its Monetary Policy Stance? Evidence from a Discrete Choice Model,"
China & World Economy,
Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 16(6), pages 1-21.
- Dong He & Laurent Pauwels, 2008. "What Prompts the People's Bank of China to Change its Monetary Policy Stance? Evidence from a Discrete Choice Model," Working Papers 0806, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Reade, J. James & Volz, Ulrich, 2010.
"Chinese monetary policy and the dollar peg,"
2010/35, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Volz, Ulrich & Reade, J. James, 2011. "Chinese Monetary Policy and the Dollar Peg," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48740, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- China Credit Crunch – it’s the central bank, stupid!
by Dirk in econoblog101 on 2013-06-20 18:55:49
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsChineses monetary policy; Nominal exchange rate; Money supply; Mundell-Fleming; Compensation thesis; Modern Money Theory; Sterilization; Loans-to-deposit ratio; Reserve requirement ratio; Credit and money suppply growth;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-02-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-02-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-02-16 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-02-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .