Report NEP-CBA-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 2013. "Arresting Financial Crises: The Fed versus the Classicals," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_751, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wolfgang Luhan & Johann Scharler, 2013. "Monetary Policy, Inflation Illusion and the Taylor Principle: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 2013-03, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Daria Finocchiaro, 2013. "Monetary regime change and business cycles," Working Paper Series 2013-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- McKinnon, Ronald & Liu, Zhao, 2013. "Hot Money Flows, Commodity Price Cycles, and Financial Repression in the US and the People’s Republic of China: The Consequences of Near Zero US Interest Rates," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 107, Asian Development Bank.
- Arif Oduncu & Yasin Akcelik & Ergun Ermisoglu, 2013. "Reserve Options Mechanism and FX Volatility," Working Papers 1303, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ruthira Naraidoo & Leroi Raputsoane, 2013. "Financial markets and the response of monetary policy to uncertainty in South Africa," Working Papers 201310, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Körner, Finn Marten & Ehnts, Dirk H., 2013. "Chinese monetary policy – from theory to practice," MPRA Paper 44264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew S. Jaremski, 2013. "National Banking's Role in U.S. Industrialization, 1850-1900," NBER Working Papers 18789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carl Andreas Claussen & Øistein Røisland, 2013. "Explaining interest rate decisions when the MPC members believe in different stories," Working Paper 2013/07, Norges Bank.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Krzysztof Makarski, 2013. "Macroprudential policy and imbalances in the euro area," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 138, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Héctor Manuel Záarte Solano & Angélica Rengifo Gómez, 2013. "Forecasting annual inflation with power transformations: the case of inflation targeting countries," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010462, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Onur Ince, 2013. "Forecasting Exchange Rates Out-of-Sample with Panel Methods and Real-Time Data," Working Papers 13-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Thorvald Grung Moe, 2013. "Lessons from an Unconventional Central Banker," Economics One-Pager Archive op_37, Levy Economics Institute.
- Michael J. Lamla & Lena Dräger, 2013. "Imperfect Information and Inflation Expectations: Evidence from Microdata," KOF Working papers 13-329, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Buncic, Daniel & Melecky, Martin, 2013. "Equilibrium credit : the reference point for macroprudential supervisors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6358, The World Bank.
- María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero, 2013. "Inflation expectations in Spain: The Spanish PwC Survey," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-08, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.