Explaining interest rate decisions when the MPC members believe in different stories
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carl Andreas Claussen & Øistein Røisland, 2015. "Explaining Interest Rate Decisions when the MPC Members Believe in Different Stories," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(2), pages 41-64, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blinder, Alan S., 2007.
"Monetary policy by committee: Why and how?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 106-123, March.
- Alan S. Blinder, 2005. "Monetary Policy by Committee: Why and How?," Working Papers 84, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Alan Blinder, 2006. "Monetary Policy by Committee: Why and How?," DNB Working Papers 092, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Anand, Paul & Pattanaik, Prasanta & Puppe, Clemens (ed.), 2009. "The Handbook of Rational and Social Choice," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199290420, June.
- Claussen, Carl Andreas & Matsen, Egil & Røisland, Øistein & Torvik, Ragnar, 2012.
"Overconfidence, monetary policy committees and chairman dominance,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 699-711.
- Carl Andreas Claussen & Egil Matsen & Øistein Røisland & Ragnar Torvik, 2009. "Overconfidence, Monetary Policy Committees and Chairman Dominance," Working Paper 2009/17, Norges Bank.
- N. Lesca, 2010. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640602, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy committees; Communication; Judgment aggregation; Discursive dilemma;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-02-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-02-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-02-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bno:worpap:2013_07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbgovno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.