Estimating the value of additional wind and transmission capacity in the rocky mountain west
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Godby, Robert & Torell, Gregory L. & Coupal, Roger, 2014. "Estimating the value of additional wind and transmission capacity in the rocky mountain west," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 22-48.
- Godby, Robert & Torell, Greg & Coupal, Roger, 2013. "Estimating the value of additional wind and transmission capacity in the rocky mountain west," MPRA Paper 47026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger Coupal & Robert Godby & Greg Torell, 2013. "Estimating the Value of Additional Wind and Transmission Capacity in the Rocky Mountain West," EcoMod2013 5488, EcoMod.
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Richard & Vasilakos, Nicholas, 2010.
"Market behaviour with large amounts of intermittent generation,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3211-3220, July.
- Richard Green & Nicholas Vasilakos, 2008. "Market Behaviour with Large Amounts of Intermittent Generation," Discussion Papers 08-08, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Richard Green, 2007. "Nodal pricing of electricity: how much does it cost to get it wrong?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 125-149, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lauren Knapp & Jacob Ladenburg, 2015. "How Spatial Relationships Influence Economic Preferences for Wind Power—A Review," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-25, June.
- Lynch & John Curtis, 2016.
"The effects of wind generation capacity on electricity prices and generation costs: a Monte Carlo analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 133-151, January.
- Lynch, Muireann & Curtis, John, 2014. "The Effects of Wind Generation Capacity on Electricity Prices and Generation Costs: a Monte Carlo Analysis," Papers WP494, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Harrison Fell & Daniel T. Kaffine, 2014. "A one-two punch: Joint effects of natural gas abundance and renewables on coal-fired power plants," Working Papers 2014-10, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Oliver, Matthew E., 2015. "Economies of scale and scope in expansion of the U.S. natural gas pipeline network," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 265-276.
- Curtis, John & Lynch, Muireann Á. & Zubiate, Laura, 2016.
"The impact of the North Atlantic Oscillation on electricity markets: A case study on Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 186-198.
- Curtis, John & Lynch, Muireann Á. & Zubiate, Laura, 2015. "The Impact of the North Atlantic Oscillation on Electricity Markets: A Case Study on Ireland," Papers WP509, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
Keywordstransmission; wind integration; wind energy; renewable energy; electricity grid; transmission value; dispatch model;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q49 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .