Economic Performance Of the Arabic Book Translation Industry in Arab Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sendhil Mullainathan & Marianne Bertrand, 2001. "Do People Mean What They Say? Implications for Subjective Survey Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 67-72, May.
More about this item
KeywordsArabic Book market; economics of translation; transaltion industry; Arab world; Egypt; Morocco; Saudi-Arabia; Lebanon; Syria;
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
- L69 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-08-14 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2007-08-14 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2007-08-14 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-KNM-2007-08-14 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2007-08-14 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .