Report NEP-CWA-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimaranan, Betina & Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, William J., 2007. "China, India, and the future of the world economy : fierce competition or shared growth?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4304, The World Bank.
- Pami Dua & Anirvan Banerji, 2007. "Predicting Indian Business Cycles-- Leading Indices for External and Domestic Sectors," Working papers 156, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Abramson, Bruce, 2007. "India's journey toward an effective patent," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4301, The World Bank.
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Francesca Francavilla, 2007. "Do Family Planning Programmes Help Women’s Employment? The Case of Indian Mothers," CHILD Working Papers wp05_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Peter J. Klenow, 2007. "Misallocation and Manufacturing TFP in China and India," NBER Working Papers 13290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K. Sundaram, 2007. "Pemployment And Poverty In India-- 2000-2005," Working papers 155, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Robert Jensen & Emily Oster, 2007. "The Power of TV: Cable Television and Women's Status in India," NBER Working Papers 13305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siddiqui, Rizwana, 2007. "The role of household income and public provision of social services in satisfaction of basic needs in Pakistan: A cross district analysis," MPRA Paper 4409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harabi, Najib, 2007. "Economic Performance Of the Arabic Book Translation Industry in Arab Countries," MPRA Paper 4385, University Library of Munich, Germany.