Fundamentos hipotéticos para investigar la crisis económica contemporánea
[Hypothetical foundations to investigate the contemporary economic crisis]
The paper seeks to integrate the theoretical developments in the field of imperfect competition and monopoly, and operation of the firm in such conditions, with the theories of income distribution, particularly among the macroeconomic aggregates of capital and labor. And formulating a working hypothesis to focus the breaking of the capital accumulation process expressed in the current economic crisis, from a holistic perspective.
|Date of creation:||25 May 2012|
|Date of revision:||14 Nov 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coase, R. H., 1990. "The Firm, the Market, and the Law," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226111018, Summer.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Reuben Soto, Sergio, 2008.
"La crisis económica actual: una visión desde la economía política,"
Revista de Ciencias Económicas,
Instituto de Investigaciones en Ciencias Económicas, Universidad de Costa Rica, vol. 26, 06.
- Sergio, Reuben, 2009.
"La crisis económica actual, una visión desde la economía política
[The actual economic crisis, a vision from the Political Economy]," MPRA Paper 15513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joe S. Bain, 1941. "The Profit Rate as a Measure of Monopoly Power," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(2), pages 271-293. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
- Sergio, Reuben, 2009. "La crisis económica actual, una visión desde la economía política
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.