The Essence of the Modern Corporation: Markets, Strategic Decision-Making and the Theory of the Firm
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cowling, Keith & Tomlinson, Philip R., 2002. "Re-Visiting The Roots Of Japan'S Structural Decline:The Role Of The Japanese Corporation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 624, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Strange, Roger & Newton, James, 2006. "Stephen Hymer and the externalization of production," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 180-193, April.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:32:y:2008:i:4:p:261-275 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen P. Dunn, 2012. "John Kenneth Galbraith and the Theory of the Firm," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2012. "The Multinational Firm: Characteristics, Activities and Explanations in Historical Context," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yamin, Mohammad & Forsgren, Mats, 2006. "Hymer's analysis of the multinational organization: Power retention and the demise of the federative MNE," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 166-179, April.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0074-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno C. Tortia, 2013. "The Internal and External Governance of Cooperatives: Membership and Consistency of Values," Euricse Working Papers 1362, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2011. "Strategies of Transnational Companies in the Context of the Governance Systems of Nation-states," Chapters,in: Does Economic Governance Matter?, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Branston, J. Robert & Cowling, Keith & Sugden, Roger, 2002. "Corporate Governance And The Public Interest," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 626, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Geoffrey Hodgson, 2002. "The Legal Nature of the Firm and the Myth of the Firm-Market Hybrid," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 37-60.
- Jiang Wei & Minfei Zhou & Mark Greeven & Hongyan Qu, 2016. "Economic governance, dual networks and innovative learning in five Chinese industrial clusters," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 1037-1074, December.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2011. "The Integration and Fragmentation Roles of Transnational Companies," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2014. "The Theory of the Transnational Corporation at 50+," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 3(2), pages 1-38, September.
- James R. Wilson & Mari Jose Aranguren & Miren Larrea, 2009. "Academia and Public Policy: Towards the co-generation of knowledge and learning processes," Working Papers 200903, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Roger Sugden, 2013. "Space in an inferno? The organization of modern universities and the role of academics," Chapters,in: Leadership and Cooperation in Academia, chapter 4, pages 43-57 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Silvia Sacchetti, 2015.
"Inclusive and Exclusive Social Preferences: A Deweyan Framework to Explain Governance Heterogeneity,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 473-485, February.
- Silvia Sacchetti, 2012. "Inclusive and Exclusive Social Preferences: A Deweyan Framework to Explain Governance Heterogeneity," Econometica Working Papers wp36, Econometica.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manch2:v:66:y:1998:i:1:p:59-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.