The Firm, the Market, and the Law
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Grebel & Andreas Pyka & Horst Hanusch, 2004.
"An evolutionary approach to the theory of entrepreneurship,"
Chapters,in: Applied Evolutionary Economics and Complex Systems, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thomas Grebel & Andreas Pyka & Horst Hanusch, 2003. "An Evolutionary Approach to the Theory of Entrepreneurship," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 493-514.
- Thomas Grebel & Andreas Pyka & Horst Hanusch, 2001. "An Evolutionary Approach to the Theory of Entrepreneurship," Discussion Paper Series 206, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Vitols, Sigurt, 1995. "Corporate governance versus economic governance: banks and industrial restructuring in the US and Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 95-310, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Bingyuan Hsiung, 2013. "Guanxi: Personal connections in Chinese society," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 17-40, April.
- Jiang, Liangliang & Lin, Chen & Lin, Ping, 2014. "The determinants of pollution levels: Firm-level evidence from Chinese manufacturing," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 118-142.
- Manuel Willington & Eduardo Saavedra, 2011. "Eficiencia Productiva y Asignación de Cuotas de Pesca en Chile: Teorema de Coase y Asimetrías de Información," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv264, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Reuben Soto, Sergio, 2012.
"Fundamentos hipotéticos para proyectos de investigación sobre la crisis económica contemporánea
[Hypothetical foundations for research projects on the contemporary economic crisis]," MPRA Paper 39591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lasserre, Pierre, 1994. "La Genèse, les coûts de transaction et l’économie de l’environnement," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(4), pages 383-397, décembre.
- Sergio, Reuben, 2012.
"Fundamentos hipotéticos para investigar la crisis económica contemporánea
[Hypothetical foundations to investigate the contemporary economic crisis]," MPRA Paper 43067, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Nov 2012.
- Daniyar Baizakov & Anuarbek Kari, 2016. "Shadow Economic Activities: Assessment and Minimization Problems," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1515-1524.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Schmiegelow, Henrik, 2013.
"Financial Crisis as a Catalyst of Legal Reforms: The Case of Asia,"
ADBI Working Papers
446, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Masahiro Kawai & Henrik Schmiegelow, 2013. "Financial Crisis as a Catalyst of Legal Reforms : The Case of Asia," Finance Working Papers 23852, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Masahiro Kawai & Henrik Schmiegelow, 2013. "Financial Crisis as a Catalyst of Legal Reforms : The Case of Asia," Governance Working Papers 23852, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mary M. Shirley, 2016. "Ronald Coase: the makings of an iconoclast," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Ronald H. Coase, chapter 1, pages 7-17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ullberg, Eskil, 2015. "Trade in Ideas: Performance and Behavioural Properties of Markets in Patents with Two-part Tariff," Ratio Working Papers 261, The Ratio Institute.
- Anthony U. EGBU & Edith C. Pat-MBANO & Kalu A. OBIALO, 2012. "pUBLIC GOODS PROVISION: INFORMAL RESPONSE TO GOVERNMENT FAILURE IN THE CITIES OF NIGERIA," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(2), pages 67-78, May.
- Tereza Šímová & Josef Šíma, 2012. "In Search Of Empirical Content – The Austrian Way To Go Beyond Pure Theory," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 7(1), pages 50-59, March.
- Brian Singleton-Green, 2014. "Should financial reporting reflect firms’ business models? What accounting can learn from the economic theory of the firm," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(3), pages 697-706, August.
- Roth, Steffen, 2009. "The Markets of Society. A Research Design on Trans-Economic Exchange Rates," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 209-224.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bkecon:9780226111018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.