Vox Organizationis – theoretical basis and methodological considerations in the development of an instrument for organizational culture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsui, Anne S. & Wang, Hui & Xin, Katherine R., 2006. "Organizational Culture in China: An Analysis of Culture Dimensions and Culture Types," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 345-376, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrade, Monica & Göksel, Doç. Dr. Aykut, 2017. "Organizational alignment in public administration: case study of Ministry of Justice of Cape Verde," MPRA Paper 76690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marjan Bojadziev & Ana Tomovska Misoska & Antoni Pesev & Miodraga Stefanoska Petkovska, 2016. "Organizational Alignment in Ict Company in the Republic of Macedonia," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(2), pages 424-439, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kaja Prystupa, 2017. "The Role of Organizational Culture in KnowledgeManagement in Small Companies," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 13(3), pages 151-173.
- Juelin Yin & Yuli Zhang, 2012. "Institutional Dynamics and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in an Emerging Country Context: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 301-316, December.
- Bai, Yuntao & Lin, Li & Li, Peter Ping, 2016. "How to enable employee creativity in a team context: A cross-level mediating process of transformational leadership," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3240-3250.
- Shangkun Xu & Rudai Yang, 2010. "Indigenous Characteristics of Chinese Corporate Social Responsibility Conceptual Paradigm," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 321-333, May.
- Song Yang & Bruce W. Stening, 2013. "Mao Meets the Market," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 419-448, June.
- Chen, Shih-Chih & Jiang, Wei & Ma, Yin, 2020. "Decent work in a transition economy: An empirical study of employees in China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 153(C).
- Karin Sanders & Julie A. Cogin & Cai-Hui Veronica Lin, 2017. "Methodological choices of HR research conducted in Asia," Frontiers of Business Research in China, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Nadeem, Sadia & Raza, Mishal & Kayani, Neelab & Aziz, Amna & Nayab, Dure, 2018. "Examining cross-cultural compatibility of high performance work practices," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 563-583.
- Huo, Baofeng & Ye, Yuxiao & Zhao, Xiande & Zhu, Kaihang, 2019. "Supply chain quality integration: A taxonomy perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 207(C), pages 236-246.
- Xueyin Zhao & Robert M. Goodman, 2019. "Western organizational change capacity theory and its application to public health organizations in China: A multiple case analysis," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 509-535, January.
- Jixia Yang & Zhi‐Xue Zhang & Anne S. Tsui, 2010. "Middle Manager Leadership and Frontline Employee Performance: Bypass, Cascading, and Moderating Effects," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 654-678, June.
- Hougyun Kim, 2014. "Transformational Leadership, Organizational Clan Culture, Organizational Affective Commitment, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior: A Case of South Korea's Public Sector," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 397-417, September.
- Fang, Edward Aihua & Li, Xiaoyi & Lu, Jiajun, 2016. "Effects of organizational learning on process technology and operations performance in mass customizers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 68-75.
- Morgulis-Yakushev, Sergey & Yildiz, H. Emre & Fey, Carl. F., 2018. "When same is (not) the aim: A treatise on organizational cultural fit and knowledge transfer," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 151-163.
- M. Naqshbandi & Sharan Kaur & Pin Ma, 2015. "What organizational culture types enable and retard open innovation?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(5), pages 2123-2144, September.
- Margaret F. Shipley & Faiza Khoja & J. Brooke Shipley, 2018. "Investigating task and risk orientations in social behavior in networks: a fuzzy set-based model connecting natural and social sciences," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 268(1), pages 21-40, September.
- Yidong Tu & Xinxin Lu & Jin Nam Choi & Wei Guo, 2019. "Ethical Leadership and Team-Level Creativity: Mediation of Psychological Safety Climate and Moderation of Supervisor Support for Creativity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 159(2), pages 551-565, October.
- Ding Yuan & Zhang Hua & Zhang Junxi, 2008. "The financial and operating performance of Chinese family-owned listed firms," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 297-318, May.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational culture; VoxOrganizationis; Alignment;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.