Vox Organizationis – theoretical basis and methodological considerations in the development of an instrument for organizational culture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsui, Anne S. & Wang, Hui & Xin, Katherine R., 2006. "Organizational Culture in China: An Analysis of Culture Dimensions and Culture Types," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 345-376, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrade, Monica & Göksel, Doç. Dr. Aykut, 2017. "Organizational alignment in public administration: case study of Ministry of Justice of Cape Verde," MPRA Paper 76690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marjan Bojadziev & Ana Tomovska Misoska & Antoni Pesev & Miodraga Stefanoska Petkovska, 2016. "Organizational Alignment in Ict Company in the Republic of Macedonia," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(2), pages 424-439, December.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational culture; VoxOrganizationis; Alignment;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .