El impacto del BDH en el gasto de bienes no deseados: Un análisis de regresión discontinua
[The impact of the Bono de Desarrollo Humano in the expenditure for undesirable goods: A regression discontinuity analysis]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernald, Lia C.H. & Hidrobo, Melissa, 2011. "Effect of Ecuador's cash transfer program (Bono de Desarrollo Humano) on child development in infants and toddlers: A randomized effectiveness trial," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(9), pages 1437-1446, May.
- Oosterbeek, Hessel & Ponce, Juan & Schady, Norbert, 2008.
"The impact of cash transfers on school enrollment : evidence from Ecuador,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4645, The World Bank.
- Hessel Oosterbeek & Juan Ponce & Norbert Schady, 2008. "The Impact of Cash Transfers on School Enrollment: Evidence from Ecuador," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-037/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Paxson, Christina & Schady, Norbert, 2007. "Does money matter ? The effects of cash transfers on child health and development in rural Ecuador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4226, The World Bank.
- Orazio Attanasio & Valerie Lechene, 2002. "Tests of Income Pooling in Household Decisions," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(4), pages 720-748, October.
- Ponce, Juan & Bedi, Arjun S., 2010.
"The impact of a cash transfer program on cognitive achievement: The Bono de Desarrollo Humano of Ecuador,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 116-125, February.
- Ponce, Juan & Bedi, Arjun S., 2008. "The Impact of a Cash Transfer Program on Cognitive Achievement: The Bono de Desarrollo Humano of Ecuador," IZA Discussion Papers 3658, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mauricio Leon & Stephen Younger, 2007. "Transfer payments, mothers' income and child health in ecuador," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(6), pages 1126-1143.
- Paul Schultz, T., 2004.
"School subsidies for the poor: evaluating the Mexican Progresa poverty program,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 199-250, June.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2001. "School Subsidies for the Poor: Evaluating the Mexican Progresa Poverty Program," Working Papers 834, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Schady, Norbert & Araujo, Maria Caridad, 2006. "Cash transfers, conditions, school enrollment, and child work : evidence from a randomized experiment in Ecuador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3930, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional Cash Transfers; Latin America; Regression Discontinuity;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .