Transfer payments, mothers' income and child health in ecuador
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nabernegg, Markus, 2012.
"El impacto del BDH en el gasto de bienes no deseados: Un análisis de regresión discontinua
[The impact of the Bono de Desarrollo Humano in the expenditure for undesirable goods: A regression discon," MPRA Paper 41295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mideros Andrés & O’Donoghue Cathal, 2015.
"The Effect of Unconditional Cash Transfers on Adult Labour Supply: A Unitary Discrete Choice Model for the Case of Ecuador,"
Basic Income Studies,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 225-255, December.
- Mideros, A. & O'Donoghue, C., 2014. "The effect of unconditional cash transfers on adult labour supply: A unitary discrete choice model for the case of Ecuador," MERIT Working Papers 063, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Scarlato, Margherita, 2012. "Social Enterprise, Capabilities and Development: Lessons from Ecuador," MPRA Paper 37618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Perez Ribas & Fabio Veras Soares & Clarissa Gondim Teixeira & Elydia Silva & Guilherme Issamu Hirata, 2010.
"Beyond Cash: Assessing Externality and Behaviour Effects of Non-Experimental Cash Transfers,"
65, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Rafael Perez Ribas & Fabio Veras Soares & Clarissa Teixeira & Elydia Silva & Guilherme Hirata, 2011. "Beyond Cash: Assessing Externality and Behaviour Effects of Non-Experimental Cash Transfers," Working Papers PIERI 2011-18, PEP-PIERI.
- Ponce, Juan & Bedi, Arjun S., 2010.
"The impact of a cash transfer program on cognitive achievement: The Bono de Desarrollo Humano of Ecuador,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 116-125, February.
- Ponce, Juan & Bedi, Arjun S., 2008. "The Impact of a Cash Transfer Program on Cognitive Achievement: The Bono de Desarrollo Humano of Ecuador," IZA Discussion Papers 3658, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manley, James & Gitter, Seth & Slavchevska, Vanya, 2013. "How Effective are Cash Transfers at Improving Nutritional Status?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 133-155.
- Seth R. Gitter & James Manley & Vanya Slavchevska, 2010.
"How Effective are Cash Transfer Programs at Improving Nutritional Status?,"
2010-18, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2012.
- Manley, James G. & Gitter, Seth R. & Slavchevska, Vanya, 2011. "How Effective are Cash Transfer Programs at Improving Nutritional Status?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103157, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carrillo, Paul E. & Ponce Jarrín, Juan, 2009. "Efficient delivery of subsidies to the poor: Improving the design of a cash transfer program in Ecuador," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 276-284, November.
- César P. Bouillon & Luis Tejerina, 2006.
"Do We Know What Works?: A Systematic Review of Impact Evaluations of Social Programs in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
80443, Inter-American Development Bank.
- César P. Bouillon & Luis Tejerina, 2006. "Do We Know What Works?: A Systematic Review of Impact Evaluations of Social Programs in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 23598, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Handa, Sudhanshu & Peterman, Amber & Davis, Benjamin & Stampini, Marco, 2009. "Opening Up Pandora's Box: The Effect of Gender Targeting and Conditionality on Household Spending Behavior in Mexico's Progresa Program," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1129-1142, June.
- Schady, Norbert & Araujo, Maria Caridad, 2006. "Cash transfers, conditions, school enrollment, and child work : evidence from a randomized experiment in Ecuador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3930, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:43:y:2007:i:6:p:1126-1143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.