Determinants of Peace : A Cross-Country Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:01:p:75-90_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert, 1999.
"The Quality of Government,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 222-279, April.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, "undated". "The Quality of Government," Working Paper 19452, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1998. "The Quality of Government," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1847, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1998. "The Quality of Goverment," NBER Working Papers 6727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Collier & Anke Hoeffler, 2004. "Greed and grievance in civil war," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 563-595, October.
- T. David Mason & Patrick J. Fett, 1996. "How Civil Wars End," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 40(4), pages 546-568, December.
- Hartzell, Caroline & Hoddie, Matthew & Rothchild, Donald, 2001. "Stabilizing the Peace After Civil War: An Investigation of Some Key Variables," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(01), pages 183-208, December.
- Christian Bjørnskov, 2010. "How does social trust lead to better governance? An attempt to separate electoral and bureaucratic mechanisms," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 323-346, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Julius Agbor Agbor, 2014.
"Religious Diversity and Economic Development in Sub-Saharan Africa: So Far So Good,"
Journal of African Development,
African Finance and Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 99-117.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Agbor, Julius, 2013. "Religious Diversity and Economic Development in Sub-Saharan Africa: So Far So Good," MPRA Paper 46305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Asongu Simplice, 2016.
"State fragility, rent seeking and lobbying: evidence from African data,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(10), pages 1016-1030, October.
- Simplice A, Asongu & Oasis, Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "State fragility, rent seeking and lobbying: evidence from African data," MPRA Paper 44066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "State fragility, rent seeking and lobbying: evidence from African data," Working Papers 13/019, African Governance and Development Institute..
- repec:eee:chieco:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspeace; institution; war; religion; diversité; determinants of peace;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .