Report NEP-POL-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halla, Martin & Wagner, Alexander F & Zweimüller, Josef, 2012. "Does Immigration Into Their Neighborhoods Incline Voters Toward the Extreme Right? The Case of the Freedom Party of Austria," CEPR Discussion Papers 9102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Morton, Rebecca & Piovesan, Marco & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2012. "The Dark Side of the Vote: Biased Voters, Social Information, and Information Aggregation Through Majority Voting," CEPR Discussion Papers 9098, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Liang, Che-Yuan & Nordin, Mattias, 2012. "The Internet, News Consumption, and Political Attitudes," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2012:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hans Gersbach & Oriol Tejada, 2012. "Channeling the final Say in Politics," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/164, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Bruce Owen, 2012. "Communication Policy Reform, Interest Groups, and Legislative Capture," Discussion Papers 11-006, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Pulina, Pietro & Madau, Fabio A. & Furesi, Roberto, 2012. "Distribuzione alimentare moderna e potere: una valutazione economico-politica," 2012 XX Convegno Annuale SIEA, Siracusa 132021, Italian Society of Agri-food Economics/Società Italiana di Economia Agro-Alimentare (SIEA).
- Nekby, Lena & Pettersson-Lidbom, Per, 2012. "Revisiting the Relationship between Ethnic Diversity and Preferences for Redistribution," Research Papers in Economics 2012:9, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Markussen, Thomas & Reuben, Ernesto & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2012. "Competition, Cooperation, and Collective Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 9099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2012. "Determinants of Peace : A Cross-Country Analysis," MPRA Paper 40812, University Library of Munich, Germany.