Contributions of the private sector to global biodiversity protection: case study of the fortune 500 companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levrel, Harold & Fontaine, Benoît & Henry, Pierre-Yves & Jiguet, Frédéric & Julliard, Romain & Kerbiriou, Christian & Couvet, Denis, 2010.
"Balancing state and volunteer investment in biodiversity monitoring for the implementation of CBD indicators: A French example,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1580-1586, May.
- Harold Levrel & Benoit Fontaine & Pierre-Yves Henry & Frédéric Jiguet & Romain Julliard & Christian Kerbiriou & Denis Couvet, 2010. "Balancing state and volunteer investment in biodiversity monitoring for the implementation of CBD indicators: A French example," Post-Print hal-00511660, HAL.
- Rondinelli, Dennis A. & Berry, Michael A., 2000. "Environmental citizenship in multinational corporations: social responsibility and sustainable development," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 70-84, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E.O. Marfo & L. Chen & H. Xuhua & H.A. Antwi & E. Yiranbon, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Driving Dynamics on Firm’s Profitability in Ghana," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 116-132, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiversity; business sector; Fortune 500 companies; business risk; revenue;
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.