The Interactive Effect of Internal and External Factors on a Proactive Environmental Strategy and its Influence on a Firm's Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rondinelli, Dennis A. & Berry, Michael A., 2000. "Environmental citizenship in multinational corporations: social responsibility and sustainable development," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 70-84, February.
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:149:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3044-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2281-:d:122716 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:199:y:2018:i:c:p:47-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Akli Achabou & Sihem Dekhili & Linda Prince, 2014. "Proactive CSR: Analytical Hierarchy Process And Empirical Assessment In The French Context," Working Papers 2014-75, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Javier Martínez-del-Río & José Céspedes-Lorente, 2014. "Competitiveness and Legitimation: The Logic of Companies going Green in Geographical Clusters," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 131-146, March.
- Chung, Leanne & Lo, Carlos Wing-Hung & Li, Pansy Hon Ying, 2016. "The interaction effects of institutional constraints on managerial intentions and sustainable performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 374-383.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1667-:d:112402 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Marilyn T. & Noordewier, Thomas G., 2016. "Environmental management practices and firm financial performance: The moderating effect of industry pollution-related factors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 24-34.
- Roxana STEGEREAN & AnamariaPETRE & Alexandru CHIS, 2014. "Environmental Strategy And Hotel Competitiveness-Evidence From Bra?Ov County," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 590-597, November.
- Marta Pinzone & Emanuele Lettieri & Cristina Masella, 2015. "Proactive Environmental Strategies in Healthcare Organisations: Drivers and Barriers in Italy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 183-197, September.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2829-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacob Hörisch & Jana Kollat & Steven A. Brieger, 2017. "What influences environmental entrepreneurship? A multilevel analysis of the determinants of entrepreneurs’ environmental orientation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 47-69, January.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Esben Pedersen & Wencke Gwozdz, 2014. "From Resistance to Opportunity-Seeking: Strategic Responses to Institutional Pressures for Corporate Social Responsibility in the Nordic Fashion Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 245-264, January.
- repec:eee:touman:v:50:y:2015:i:c:p:41-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shujun Ding & Chunxin Jia & Zhenyu Wu & Wenlong Yuan, 2016. "Environmental Management Under Subnational Institutional Constraints," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 631-648, April.
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:30-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Guo-Ciang & Ding, Jyh-Hong & Chen, Ping-Shun, 2012. "The effects of GSCM drivers and institutional pressures on GSCM practices in Taiwan’s textile and apparel industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 618-636.
- Clay Dibrell & Justin Craig & Jaemin Kim & Aaron Johnson, 2015. "Establishing How Natural Environmental Competency, Organizational Social Consciousness, and Innovativeness Relate," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 591-605, March.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:236-246 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang Chen & Guiyao Tang & Jiafei Jin & Ji Li & Pascal Paillé, 2015. "Linking Market Orientation and Environmental Performance: The Influence of Environmental Strategy, Employee’s Environmental Involvement, and Environmental Product Quality," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 479-500, March.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-075 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juraj Cheben & Drahoslav Lancaric & Radovan Savov & Marián Tóth, 2015. "Towards Sustainable Marketing: Strategy in Slovak Companies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(40), pages 855-855, August.
More about this item
Keywordsproactive environmental strategy; entre-preneurial orientation; resource-based view; legitimacy theory; institutional pressure; stakeholder theory; natural environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:94:y:2010:i:2:p:279-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.