Precios hedónicos para valoración de atributos de viviendas sociales en la Región Metropolitana de Santiago
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:prinin:274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Epple, Dennis, 1987. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Estimating Demand and Supply Functions for Differentiated Products," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 59-80, February.
- repec:fth:harver:1475 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eugenio Figueroa & George Lever, 1992. "Determinantes del precio de la vivienda en Santiago: Una estimación hedónica," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 19(1 Year 19), pages 67-84, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Idrovo Aguirre, Byron & Lennon S., Joaquín, 2011.
"Indice de Precios de Viviendas Nuevas para el Gran Santiago
[Hedonic pricing models to calculate price indexes for new houses in the Santiago province]," MPRA Paper 31400, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jan 2011.
- Andrés Sagner, 2009. "Determinantes del Precio de Viviendas en Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 549, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
Keywordshedonic modeling; social housing programs; attribute valuation;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-11-12 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAM-2006-11-12 (Central & South America)
- NEP-PPM-2006-11-12 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-URE-2006-11-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .