Report NEP-PPM-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Vanhoucke, 2006. "A scatter search procedure for maximizing the net present value of a project under renewable resource constraints," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/417, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Andrea MAIRATE & Francesco ANGELINI, 2006. "Cost-benefit analysis and EU cohesion policy," Departmental Working Papers 2006-34, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Catriona Paterson, 2006. "Investor-to-State Dispute Settlement in Infrastructure Projects," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2006/2, OECD Publishing.
- Rashid, Salim & Shorish, Jamsheed & Sobh, Nahil, 2006. "Dynamic Contracting for Development Aid Projects. Mechanism Design and High Performance Computation," Economics Series 196, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Quiroga, Bernardo F., 2005. "Precios hedónicos para valoración de atributos de viviendas sociales en la Región Metropolitana de Santiago," MPRA Paper 378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erhun KULA, 2006. "Regional welfare weights," Departmental Working Papers 2006-32, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.