Dynamic Contracting for Development Aid Projects. Mechanism Design and High Performance Computation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Roodman, 2004. "An Index of Donor Performance," Working Papers 42, Center for Global Development.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment aid; Dynamic contracts; Computation;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-11-12 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2006-11-12 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .