Report NEP-GEO-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:2006-88 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2006. "Regional Integration and Internal Economic Geography - an Empirical Evaluation with Portuguese Data," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/25, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Bazhanov, Andrei & Hartwick, John, 2006. "Dispersed Interactions of Urban Residents," MPRA Paper 766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferreira, Joao & Leitão, João & Raposo, Mario, 2006. "The role of Entrepreneurial Universities in interfacing Competitive Advantages: The Case of Beira Interior region (Portugal)," MPRA Paper 486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:637 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fullerton, Thomas & Aragones-Zamudio, Victor, 2006. "El Paso Property Tax Abatement Ineffectiveness," MPRA Paper 626, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Berliant, Marcus, 2006. "Prospects for a unified urban general equilibrium theory," MPRA Paper 379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris Forman & Anindya Ghose & Avi Goldfarb, 2006. "Geography and Electronic Commerce: Measuring Convenience, Selection, and Price," Working Papers 06-15, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Almada, Christa & Blanco-Gonzalez, Lorenzo & Eason, Patricia & Fullerton, Thomas, 2006. "Econometric Evidence Regarding Education and Border Income Performance," MPRA Paper 451, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Ketokivi, Mikko, 2006. "When Does Co-location of Manufacturing and R&D Matter?," Discussion Papers 1051, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ali Hortaçsu & F. Asís Martínez-Jerez & Jason Douglas, 2006. "The Geography of Trade on eBay and MercadoLibre," Working Papers 06-09, NET Institute.
- Erhun KULA, 2006. "Regional welfare weights," Departmental Working Papers 2006-32, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Andrea MAIRATE & Francesco ANGELINI, 2006. "Cost-benefit analysis and EU cohesion policy," Departmental Working Papers 2006-34, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Quiroga, Bernardo F., 2005. "Precios hedónicos para valoración de atributos de viviendas sociales en la Región Metropolitana de Santiago," MPRA Paper 378, University Library of Munich, Germany.