Report NEP-URE-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bazhanov, Andrei & Hartwick, John, 2006. "Dispersed Interactions of Urban Residents," MPRA Paper 766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus, 2006. "Prospects for a unified urban general equilibrium theory," MPRA Paper 379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fullerton, Thomas & Aragones-Zamudio, Victor, 2006. "El Paso Property Tax Abatement Ineffectiveness," MPRA Paper 626, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Chris Forman & Anindya Ghose & Avi Goldfarb, 2006. "Geography and Electronic Commerce: Measuring Convenience, Selection, and Price," Working Papers 06-15, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Jack Ochs, 2006. "Discriminatory Competition and Local competition," Working Papers 235, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2006.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:637 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Quiroga, Bernardo F., 2005. "Precios hedónicos para valoración de atributos de viviendas sociales en la Región Metropolitana de Santiago," MPRA Paper 378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Buonanno & Daniel Montolio & Paolo Vanin, 2006. "Does Social Capital Reduce Crime?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0029, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:220 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anirban Sengupta & Steven Wiggins, 2006. "Airline Pricing, Price Dispersion and Ticket Characteristics On and Off the Internet," Working Papers 06-07, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Margaret Walls & Safirova, Elena & Jiang, Yi, 2006. "What Drives Telecommuting? The Relative Impact of Worker Demographics, Employer Characteristics, and Job Types," Discussion Papers dp-06-41, Resources For the Future.
- John Hartwick, 2006. "The Control of Land Rent in the Fortified Farming Town," Working Papers 1096, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Jack Ochs, 2006. "Tax Increment Financing," Working Papers 237, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2006.