Bernardo Francisco Quiroga
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
College of Business and Behavioral Science Clemson, South Carolina (United States)
165 Sirrine Hall, Clemson, SC 29634
RePEc:edi:cbcleus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pezoa, Alvaro E. & Quiroga, Bernardo F., 2007. "Corporate ethical policies: evidence from large firms in Chile," MPRA Paper 22424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quiroga, Bernardo F., 2005. "Precios hedónicos para valoración de atributos de viviendas sociales en la Región Metropolitana de Santiago," MPRA Paper 378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Quiroga, Bernardo F., 2005.
"Precios hedónicos para valoración de atributos de viviendas sociales en la Región Metropolitana de Santiago,"
378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Idrovo Aguirre, Byron & Lennon S., Joaquín, 2011.
"Indice de Precios de Viviendas Nuevas para el Gran Santiago
[Hedonic pricing models to calculate price indexes for new houses in the Santiago province]," MPRA Paper 31400, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jan 2011.
- Andrés Sagner, 2009. "Determinantes del Precio de Viviendas en Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 549, Central Bank of Chile.
- Idrovo Aguirre, Byron & Lennon S., Joaquín, 2011. "Indice de Precios de Viviendas Nuevas para el Gran Santiago
- Anton Ovchinnikov & Brent Moritz & Bernardo F. Quiroga, 2015.
"How to Compete Against a Behavioral Newsvendor,"
Production and Operations Management,
Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 24(11), pages 1783-1793, November.
- Arshavskiy V. & Okulov V. & Smirnova A., 2014. "Newsvendor Problem Experiments: Riskiness of the Decisions and Learning by Experience," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(5), pages 137-150, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bernardo Francisco Quiroga should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.