An exploration of money & interest in the theory of value
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ostroy, Joseph M, 1973. "The Informational Efficiency of Monetary Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(4), pages 597-610, September.
- G. C. Archibald & R. G. Lipsey, 1958. "Monetary and Value Theory: A Critique of Lange and Patinkin," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 1-22.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont & Yves Younes, 1972. "On the Role of Money and the Existence of a Monetary Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 355-372.
- L. Randall Wray, 1999.
"Theories of Value and the Monetary Theory of Production,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_261, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 1999. "Theories of Value and the Monetary Theory of Production," Macroeconomics 9902008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney; value theory; Sraffa; Patinkin; integration of money and value; classical economics; neo-classical economics;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.