An exploration of money & interest in the theory of value
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ostroy, Joseph M, 1973. "The Informational Efficiency of Monetary Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(4), pages 597-610, September.
- G. C. Archibald & R. G. Lipsey, 1958. "Monetary and Value Theory: A Critique of Lange and Patinkin," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 1-22.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont & Yves Younes, 1972. "On the Role of Money and the Existence of a Monetary Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 355-372.
- L. Randall Wray, 1999.
"Theories of Value and the Monetary Theory of Production,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_261, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 1999. "Theories of Value and the Monetary Theory of Production," Macroeconomics 9902008, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney; value theory; Sraffa; Patinkin; integration of money and value; classical economics; neo-classical economics;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.