Theories of Value and the Monetary Theory of Production
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- L. Randall Wray, 1999. "Theories of Value and the Monetary Theory of Production," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_261, Levy Economics Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avi J. Cohen, 1989. "Prices, Capital, and the One-Commodity Model in Neoclassical and Classical Theories," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 231-251, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Desai, Milinf, 2010. "An exploration of money & interest in the theory of value," MPRA Paper 37315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2004. "Keynes's multiplier in a two-sectoral framework," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 309-334.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9902008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .