What Classical and Neoclassical Monetary Theory Really was
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin W. Boadway & Frank R. Flatters, 1982. "Efficiency and Equalization Payments in a Federal System of Government: A Synthesis and Extension of Recent Results," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(4), pages 613-633, November.
- Patrick Grady & Donald R. Stephenson, 1977.
"Some Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Reform and Indexing,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 10(3), pages 378-392, August.
- Grady, Patrick & Stephenson, Donald R., 1975. "Some Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Reform and Indexing," MPRA Paper 31927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soares, Jorge, 2015.
"Borrowing constraints, parental altruism and welfare,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-20.
- Jorge Soares, 2008. "Borrowing Constraints, Parental Altruism and Welfare," Working Papers 08-12, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid, 2002. "Macroeconomics: an Islamic Perspective," MPRA Paper 66938, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid, 1980. "A Monetary and Financial Structure for an Interest-Free Economy: Institutions, Mechanism & Policy," MPRA Paper 66741, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- Pesenti, Amos, 2016. "The meaning of monetary stability," FSES Working Papers 475, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Gutierrez, Pedro J., 2006. "Short-run and long-run effects of monetary policy in a general equilibrium model with bank reserves," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 597-621, July.
- Bewley, Truman, 1983.
"A Difficulty with the Optimum Quantity of Money,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1485-1504, September.
- Truman Bewley, 1979. "The Optimum Quantity of Money," Discussion Papers 383, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas Sargent, 1999. "Matlab code for the Bewley model with production," QM&RBC Codes 19, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Duncan Foley, 2014.
"Varieties of Keynesianism,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 4-19.
- Duncan Foley, 2014. "Varieties of Keynesianism," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2014-4, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Perry Mehrling, 2013. "MIT and Money," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-44, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Victor H. Aguiar & Roberto Serrano, 2018. "Cardinal Revealed Preference, Price-Dependent Utility, and Consistent Binary Choice," Working Papers 2018-3, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Odedokun, Matthew O., 1999. "How the Size of the Monetary Sector Affects Economic Growth: Econometric Evidence from Industrial and Developing Countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 213-241, March.
- Elhanan Helpman & Assaf Razin, 1977. "Towards a Consistent Comparison Between Alternative Exchange Rate Systems," Discussion Papers 276, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Huang, Weiting, 2008.
[Spatial-temporal Dimensions of Reform: Toward a Theoretical Framework for Analysis]," MPRA Paper 11625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid, 1979.
"نحو نظام نقدي ومالي إسلامي: الهيكل والتطبيق
[Towards an Islamic Monetary and Financial System: Structure and Application]," MPRA Paper 83714, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 1981.
- Faria, João Ricardo & McAdam, Peter, 2012.
"A new perspective on the Gold Standard: Inflation as a population phenomenon,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1358-1370.
- Joao Ricardo Faria & Peter McAdam, 2012. "A new perspective on the Gold Standard: Inflation as a population phenomenon," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0412, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Neil Wallace, 1997. "Absence-of-double-coincidence models of money: a progress report," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 2-20.
- repec:pai:apunup:es-39-01 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:1:y:1968:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.