[Spatial-temporal Dimensions of Reform: Toward a Theoretical Framework for Analysis]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1968. "What Classical and Neoclassical Monetary Theory Really was," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 1(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Douglass C. North, 2005. "Introduction to Understanding the Process of Economic Change," Introductory Chapters,in: Understanding the Process of Economic Change Princeton University Press.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 1989. "An Economic Theory of Institutional Change: Induced and Imposed Change," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(1), pages 1-33, Spring/Su.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-ergodic; China’s Reform; Spatial-temporal Embeddedness; Speed and Equilibrium;
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .