Monetary and Value Theory: A Critique of Lange and Patinkin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Desai, Milinf, 2010. "An exploration of money & interest in the theory of value," MPRA Paper 37315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Darko & Richard Dusansky & Pankaj Maskara & Nadeem Naqvi, 2006. "The gains from trade in a small monetary economy," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 403-430.
- Sexton, Robert L. & Clower, Robert W. & Graves, Philip E. & Lee, Dwight R., 1992. "Incorporating inventories into supply and demand analysis," MPRA Paper 19905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pesenti, Amos, 2016. "The meaning of monetary stability," FSES Working Papers 475, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Romain Plassard, 2017.
"Disequilibrium as the origin, originality, and challenges of Clower's microfoundations of monetary theory,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 1388-1415, November.
- Plassard, Romain, 2017. "Disequilibrium as the origin, originality, and challenges of Clower's microfoundations of monetary theory," MPRA Paper 78917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John M. Hartwick, 1971. "General Spatial Price Equilibrium," Working Papers 57, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J, 1980.
"A Capital Market in an Equilibrium Business Cycle Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1393-1417, September.
- Robert J. Barro, 1979. "A Capital Market In an Equilibrium Business Cycle Model," NBER Working Papers 0326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Whalley John & Yu Jun & Zhang Shunming, 2012. "Trade Retaliation in a Monetary-Trade Model," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Robert G. King & Bharat Trehan, 1983. "The Implications of an Endogenous Money Supply for Monetary Neutrality," NBER Working Papers 1175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:26:y:1958:i:1:p:1-22.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.