The logic of Keynes' criticism of the Classical model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Glustoff, 1968. "On the Existence of a Keynesian Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 327-334.
- A. C. Pigou, 1917. "The Value of Money," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 38-65.
- De Vroey, Michel, 1999. "Equilibrium and Disequilibrium in Economic Theory: A Confrontation of the Classical, Marshallian and Walras-Hicksian Conceptions," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 161-185, October.
- Paul Davidson, 1984. "Reviving Keynes’s Revolution," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 561-575, July.
- Barro, Robert J & Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "A General Disequilibrium Model of Income and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 82-93, March.
- Peter Howitt, 1986. "The Keynesian Recovery," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(4), pages 626-641, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosier, Michel, 2003. "Les grandeurs fondamentales de la Théorie générale," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 79(1), pages 197-219, Mars-Juin.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynes' Model; Classics' Model; Wages Cuts; Involuntary Unemployment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:9:y:2002:i:4:p:608-643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.