Intergenerational redistribution of income through capital funding pension schemes: simulating the Dutch pension fund ABP
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dekkers, G.J.M., 1994. "Intergenerational redistribution of income through additional pension schemes," WORC Paper 94.02.011/2, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Harrie Verbon & Marijn Verhoeven, 1992. "Decision making on pension schemes under rational expectations," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 71-97, February.
- Boadway, Robin & Marchand, Maurice & Pestieau, Pierre, 1991.
"Pay-as-You-Go Social Security in a Changing Environment,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 4(4), pages 257-280, November.
- Boadway, R. & Marchand, M. & Pestieau, P., 1990. "Pay-as-you-go social security in a changing environment," CORE Discussion Papers 1990054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BOADWAY, Robin & MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1991. "Pay-as-you go social security in a changing environment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 961, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dekkers, Gijs J M & Nelissen, Jan H M & Verbon, Harrie A A, 1995.
"Intergenerational Equity and Pension Reform: The Case of the Netherlands,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 50(2), pages 224-245.
- Dekkers, G.J.M. & Nelissen, J.H.M. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1995. "Intergenerational equity and pension reform : The case of the Netherlands," Other publications TiSEM 138e04cc-4bec-4782-b2b4-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nelissen, Jan H. M., 1998.
"Annual versus lifetime income redistribution by social security,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 223-249, May.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1995. "Annual versus lifetime income redistribution by social security," WORC Paper 95.05.008/2, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Creedy, John, 1991. "Lifetime Earnings and Inequality," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(196), pages 46-58, March.
- Creedy, John, 1994. "Pensions and Compensating Wage Variations," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 41(4), pages 454-463, November.
- David Miles & Allan Timmermann, 1999. "Risk sharing and transition costs in the reform of pension systems in Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 14(29), pages 251-286, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrosimulation; ageing; social hypotheses; poverty; inequality;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .