The future development of living standards of the retirees in Belgium. [:] an application of the static microsimulation model station
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dekkers, Gijs J M & Nelissen, Jan H M & Verbon, Harrie A A, 1995.
"Intergenerational Equity and Pension Reform: The Case of the Netherlands,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 50(2), pages 224-245.
- Dekkers, G.J.M. & Nelissen, J.H.M. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1995. "Intergenerational equity and pension reform : The case of the Netherlands," Other publications TiSEM 138e04cc-4bec-4782-b2b4-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- William A. Jackson, 1998. "The Political Economy of Population Ageing," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 765.
- Nelissen, Jan H. M., 1998.
"Annual versus lifetime income redistribution by social security,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 223-249, May.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1995. "Annual versus lifetime income redistribution by social security," WORC Paper 95.05.008/2, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Daniel T. Slesnick, 1998. "Empirical Approaches to the Measurement of Welfare," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2108-2165, December.
- Lars Osberg & Kuan Xu, 2000.
"International Comparisons of Poverty Intensity: Index Decomposition and Bootstrap Inference,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(1), pages 51-81.
- Kuan Xu & Lars Osberg, 1997. "International comparisons of Poverty Intensity: Index Decomposition and Bootstrap Inference," LIS Working papers 165, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Osberg, L & Xu, K, 1997. "International Comparisons of Poverty Intensity : Index Decomposition and Bootstrap Inference," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 97-03, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Quinn, Joseph F, 1997. "Economic Implications of an Aging Society: Review," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(4), pages 511-520, December.
- William A. Jackson, 1992. "Population Ageing and Intergenerational Conflict: A Post-Keynesian View," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 26-37, May.
- Blackburn, McKinley L, 1998. "The Sensitivity of International Poverty Comparisons," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(4), pages 449-472, December.
- Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1995. "Revisiting the Sen Poverty Index," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1225-1230, September.
- Kingsland, Louis, 1982. " Projecting the Financial Condition of a Pension Plan Using Simulation Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 577-584, May.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrosimulation; ageing; social hypotheses; poverty; inequality;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .