The future development of living standards of the retirees in Belgium. [:] an application of the static microsimulation model station
This paper develops a dynamic microsimulation model with static ageing to assess the consequences of the assumptions and hypothesis of the Federal Planning Bureau on the prospective adequacy of pensions. A less technical and shorter version of this text was published as Gijs Dekkers, 2000, L’évolution du pouvoir d’achat des retraités: Une application du modèle de microsimulation STATION. in: Pestieau, P., L. Gevers, V. Ginsburgh, E. Schokkaert, B. Cantillon, Réflexions sur l’avenir de nos Retraites, Garant, Leuven/Apeldoorn (also available in Dutch).
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1995.
"Annual versus lifetime income redistribution by social security,"
95.05.008/2, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Nelissen, Jan H. M., 1998. "Annual versus lifetime income redistribution by social security," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 223-249, May.
- Kingsland, Louis, 1982. " Projecting the Financial Condition of a Pension Plan Using Simulation Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 577-84, May.
- Daniel T. Slesnick, 1998. "Empirical Approaches to the Measurement of Welfare," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2108-2165, December.
- William A. Jackson, 1992. "Population Ageing and Intergenerational Conflict: A Post-Keynesian View," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 26-37, May.
- Lars Osberg & Kuan Xu, 2000.
"International Comparisons of Poverty Intensity: Index Decomposition and Bootstrap Inference,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(1), pages 51-81.
- Osberg, L & Xu, K, 1997. "International Comparisons of Poverty Intensity : Index Decomposition and Bootstrap Inference," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 97-03, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Quinn, Joseph F, 1997. "Economic Implications of an Aging Society: Review," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(4), pages 511-20, December.
- Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1995. "Revisiting the Sen Poverty Index," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1225-30, September.
- Blackburn, McKinley L, 1998. "The Sensitivity of International Poverty Comparisons," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(4), pages 449-72, December.
- Dekkers, G.J.M. & Nelissen, J.H.M. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1995.
"Intergenerational equity and pension reform : The case of the Netherlands,"
Other publications TiSEM
138e04cc-4bec-4782-b2b4-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dekkers, Gijs J M & Nelissen, Jan H M & Verbon, Harrie A A, 1995. "Intergenerational Equity and Pension Reform: The Case of the Netherlands," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 50(2), pages 224-45.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.