The future development of living standards of the retirees in Belgium. [:] an application of the static microsimulation model station
This paper develops a dynamic microsimulation model with static ageing to assess the consequences of the assumptions and hypothesis of the Federal Planning Bureau on the prospective adequacy of pensions. A less technical and shorter version of this text was published as Gijs Dekkers, 2000, L’évolution du pouvoir d’achat des retraités: Une application du modèle de microsimulation STATION. in: Pestieau, P., L. Gevers, V. Ginsburgh, E. Schokkaert, B. Cantillon, Réflexions sur l’avenir de nos Retraites, Garant, Leuven/Apeldoorn (also available in Dutch).
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dekkers, Gijs J M & Nelissen, Jan H M & Verbon, Harrie A A, 1995.
"Intergenerational Equity and Pension Reform: The Case of the Netherlands,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 50(2), pages 224-245.
- Dekkers, G.J.M. & Nelissen, J.H.M. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1995. "Intergenerational equity and pension reform : The case of the Netherlands," Other publications TiSEM 138e04cc-4bec-4782-b2b4-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- William A. Jackson, 1998. "The Political Economy of Population Ageing," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 765.
- Nelissen, Jan H. M., 1998. "Annual versus lifetime income redistribution by social security," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 223-249, May.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1995. "Annual versus lifetime income redistribution by social security," WORC Paper 95.05.008/2, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Daniel T. Slesnick, 1998. "Empirical Approaches to the Measurement of Welfare," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2108-2165, December.
- Lars Osberg & Kuan Xu, 2000. "International Comparisons of Poverty Intensity: Index Decomposition and Bootstrap Inference," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(1), pages 51-81.
- Kuan Xu & Lars Osberg, 1997. "International comparisons of Poverty Intensity: Index Decomposition and Bootstrap Inference," LIS Working papers 165, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Osberg, L & Xu, K, 1997. "International Comparisons of Poverty Intensity : Index Decomposition and Bootstrap Inference," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 97-03, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Quinn, Joseph F, 1997. "Economic Implications of an Aging Society: Review," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(4), pages 511-520, December.
- William A. Jackson, 1992. "Population Ageing and Intergenerational Conflict: A Post-Keynesian View," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 26-37, May.
- Blackburn, McKinley L, 1998. "The Sensitivity of International Poverty Comparisons," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(4), pages 449-472, December.
- Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1995. "Revisiting the Sen Poverty Index," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1225-1230, September.
- Kingsland, Louis, 1982. " Projecting the Financial Condition of a Pension Plan Using Simulation Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 577-584, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.