Intergenerational Equity and Pension Reform: The Case of the Netherlands
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Dekkers, G.J.M. & Nelissen, J.H.M. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1995. "Intergenerational equity and pension reform : The case of the Netherlands," Other publications TiSEM 138e04cc-4bec-4782-b2b4-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne-Gisèle Privat, 2005. "L'avenir des retraites en France: Evalutation de l'impact des réformes de 1993 et de 2033 à l'aide du modèle de microsimulation Artémis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1u, Sciences Po.
- Dekkers, gijs, 1999. "The future development of living standards of the retirees in Belgium. [:] an application of the static microsimulation model station," MPRA Paper 36005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dekkers, Gijs J.M. & Nelissen, Jan H.M. & Becker, Henk A., 2002. "Intergenerational redistribution of income through capital funding pension schemes: simulating the Dutch pension fund ABP," MPRA Paper 36137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:50:y:1995:i:2:p:224-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.