Decision making on pension schemes under rational expectations
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 56 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- BOADWAY, Robin W. & WILDASIN, David E., .
"A median voter model of social security,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-839, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- von Weizsacker, Robert K, 1990. "Population Aging and Social Security: A Politico-Economic Model of State Pension Financing," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 45(3), pages 491-509.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
- Hansson, Ingemar & Stuart, Charles, 1989. "Social Security as Trade among Living Generations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1182-95, December.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-11, July.
- Veall, Michael R., 1986. "Public pensions as optimal social contracts," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 237-251, November.
- Robert K. von Weizsäcker, 1990. "Population Aging and Social Security: A Politico-Economic Model of State Pension Financing," Discussion Paper Serie A 279, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jul 1990.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:56:y:1992:i:1:p:71-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.