Lessons and consequences of the evolving 2007-? Credit Crunch
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2010.
"Growth in a Time of Debt,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 573-578, May.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2010. "Growth in a Time of Debt," NBER Working Papers 15639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2010. "Growth in a Time of Debt," Scholarly Articles 11129154, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2010. "Growth in a Time of Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers 7661, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paolo Di Martino, 2010. "This time is different: eight centuries of financial folly - By Carmen M. Reinhart and Kenneth S. Rogoff," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 63(4), pages 1202-1203, November.
- Mark Billings, 2010. "This time is different: eight centuries of financial folly," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 417-420.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Yeva Nersisyan & L. Randall Wray, 2010.
"The global financial crisis and the shift to shadow banking,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 377-400.
- Yeva Nersisyan & L. Randall Wray, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and the Shift to Shadow Banking," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_587, Levy Economics Institute.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2009. "Securitization, Deregulation, Economic Stability, and Financial Crisis, Part I--The Evolution of Securitization," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_573_1, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jan Kregel, 2009. "Observations on the Problem of 'Too Big to Fail/Save/Resolve'," Economics Policy Note Archive 09-11, Levy Economics Institute.
- Weidenmier, Marc, 2010. "This Time is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly. By Carmen Reinhart and Kenneth Rogoff. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2009. $35.00," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 70(03), pages 766-768, September.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2009. "Securitization, Deregulation, Economic Stability, and Financial Crisis, Part II--Deregulation, the Financial Crisis, and Policy Implications," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_573_2, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jan Kregel, 2010. "Is Reregulation of the Financial System an Oxymoron?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_585, Levy Economics Institute.
- Teodora Paligorova, 2009. "Agency Conflicts in the Process of Securitization," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2009(Autumn), pages 36-50.
- Alan G. Ahearne & Joseph E. Gagnon & Jane Haltmaier & Steve Kamin ... [et al.]., 2002. "Preventing deflation: lessons from Japan's experience in the 1990s," International Finance Discussion Papers 729, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ranald Michie, 2010. "This time is different: eight centuries of financial folly," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(4), pages 689-691.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit Crisis; Solutions; Securitization; CDS;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.