Is Reregulation of the Financial System an Oxymoron?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He, 2008. "Heterogeneity, Market Mechanisms, and Asset Price Dynamics," Research Paper Series 231, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Philip Arestis, 2002. "Financial crisis in Southeast Asia: dispelling illusion the Minskyan way," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 237-260, March.
- Claude Gnos & Louis-Philippe Rochon, 2011. "Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy. A Post Keynesian Approach," Post-Print halshs-01231787, HAL.
- Paul Davidson, 2008. "Is the current financial distress caused by the subprime mortgage crisis a Minsky moment? or is it the result of attempting to securitize illiquid noncommercial mortgage loans?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 669-676, July.
- Vercelli,Allessandro, 1991. "Methodological Foundations of Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521392945, March.
- Desai, Meghnad, 1973. "Growth cycles and inflation in a model of the class struggle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 527-545, December.
- Jan Toporowski, 2008. "Minsky's 'induced investment and business cycles'," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(5), pages 725-737, September.
- Sordi, Serena & Vercelli, Alessandro, 2006. "Financial fragility and economic fluctuations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 543-561, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatgioannides, John & Karanassou, Marika, 2011.
"Warrant Economics, Call-Put Policy Options and the Fallacies of Economic Theory,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Hatgioannides & Marika Karanassou, 2011. "Warrant Economics, Call-Put Policy Options and the Fallacies of Economic Theory," Working Papers 686, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Corneil, Bruce L. & McNamara, Sue, 2010. "Lessons and consequences of the evolving 2007-? Credit Crunch," MPRA Paper 35912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Regulation; Financial Crisis; Subprime Crisis; Mortgage Affiliate Regulation;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-06-11 (Banking)
- NEP-PKE-2010-06-11 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-06-11 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .