Warrant Economics, Call-Put Policy Options and the Fallacies of Economic Theory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hatgioannides, John & Karanassou, Marika, 2011. "Warrant Economics, Call-Put Policy Options and the Fallacies of Economic Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 6251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Till van Treeck & Silke Tober & Achim Truger & Michael Brecht, 2010. "Squaring the circle in Euroland? Some remarks on the Stability and Convergence Programmes 2010-2013," IMK Working Paper 3-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Edlin Aaron S. & Jaffee Dwight M., 2009. "Show Me The Money," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 6(4), pages 1-5, March.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2004. "Financialisation and the slowdown of accumulation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 719-741, September.
- Robinson, Joan, 1978. "Contributions to Modern Economics," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125905503.
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2006.
"The Evolution of Top Incomes: A Historical and International Perspective,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 200-205, May.
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2006. "The Evolution of Top Incomes: A Historical and International Perspective," NBER Working Papers 11955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2006. "The evolution of top incomes: a historical and international perspectives," Post-Print halshs-00754642, HAL.
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1983. "The Rhetoric of Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 481-517, June.
- Roger Backhouse, 2002. "Don Patinkin: interpreter of the Keynesian revolution," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 186-204.
- Jan Kregel, 2010. "Is Reregulation of the Financial System an Oxymoron?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_585, Levy Economics Institute.
- Biewen, Martin & Juhasz, Andos, 2010. "Understanding Rising Income Inequality in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5062, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1992. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_74, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jesus Felipe & J. S. L. McCombie, 2005. "How Sound are the Foundations of the Aggregate Production Function?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 467-488, Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsWarrant Economics; Call-Put policy options; Securitisation; Monopoly; Income distribution; Great Recession; Sovereign debt;
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2012-01-03 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-01-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-01-03 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.