Observations on the Problem of 'Too Big to Fail/Save/Resolve'
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, "undated". "Fiscal Policy For the Coming Recession: Large Tax Cuts are Needed to Prevent a Hard Landing," Economics Policy Note Archive 01-2, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen, 2009. "The New New Deal Fracas: Did Roosevelt's 'Anti-Competitive' Legislation Slow the Recovery from the Great Depression?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_104, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:mes:challe:v:42:y:1999:i:6:p:80-102 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles J. Whalen, 2010. "Economic Policy for the Real World," Economics Policy Note Archive 10-01, Levy Economics Institute.
- Corneil, Bruce L. & McNamara, Sue, 2010. "Lessons and consequences of the evolving 2007-? Credit Crunch," MPRA Paper 35912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2010. "Financial innovation and system design," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(253), pages 131-144.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-01-23 (Banking)
- NEP-PKE-2010-01-23 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-01-23 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2010-01-23 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levypn:09-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .