Report NEP-REG-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Willem Buiter, 2009. "Lessons from the global financial crisis for regulators and supervisors," FMG Discussion Papers dp635, Financial Markets Group.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benoît Coeuré & Pierre Jacquet & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2009. "The Crisis: Policy Lessons and Policy Challenges," Working Papers 2009-28, CEPII research center.
- Plourde, André, 2010. "Oil and Gas in the Canadian Federation," Working Papers 2010-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Cécile Carpentier & Douglas Cumming & Jean-Marc Suret, 2010. "The Valuation Effect of Listing Requirements: An Analysis of Venture Capital-Backed IPOs," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-01, CIRANO.
- Jan Kregel, 2009. "Observations on the Problem of 'Too Big to Fail/Save/Resolve'," Economics Policy Note Archive 09-11, Levy Economics Institute.
- Uhde, André & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2009. "Consolidation in banking and financial stability in Europe: empirical evidence," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 02/2009, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Cao, Jin & Illing, Gerhard, 2010. "Regulation of Systemic Liquidity Risk," Discussion Papers in Economics 11306, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Leiter, Andrea M. & Parolini, Arno & Winner, Hannes, 2010. "Environmental Regulation and Investment: Evidence from European Country-Industry Data," Working Papers in Economics 2010-1, University of Salzburg, revised 13 Jan 2010.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Extending the scope of prudential supervision: Regulatory developments during and beyond the “effective” periods of the Post BCCI and the Capital Requirements directives," MPRA Paper 20013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "The Effect of Local and Global Pollution Mandates on a Nonrenewable Resource," Working Papers 2010-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2010.
- Herr, Annika, 2009. "Product differentiation and welfare in a mixed duopoly with regulated prices: the case of a public and a private hospital," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 08/2009, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Olivier Bomsel & Heritiana Ranaivoson, 2009. "Decreasing Copyright Enforcement Costs: The Scope of a Gradual Response," Post-Print hal-00446189, HAL.
- Lionel Fontagné & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2009. "Assessing Barriers to Trade in the Distribution and Telecom Sectors in Emerging Countries," Working Papers 2009-37, CEPII research center.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Lionel Fontagné, 2009. "Trade Impact of European Measures on GMOs Condemned by the WTO Panel," Working Papers 2009-16, CEPII research center.
- Florian Baumann & Tim Friehe & Kristoffel Grechenig, 2010. "Switching Consumers and Product Liability: On the Optimality of Incomplete Strict Liability," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_03, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Benito Arruñada, 2010. "Institutional support of the firm: A theory of business registries," Economics Working Papers 1195, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2010.
- Oecd, 2010. "Linkages between Environmental Policy and Competitiveness," OECD Environment Working Papers 13, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2010_001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore