Lessons from the global financial crisis for regulators and supervisors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Buiter, Willem H., 2009. "Lessons from the global financial crisis for regulators and supervisors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29048, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2013. "Inflation Targeting and Financial Stability: A Perspective from the Developing World," Working Papers Series 324, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Dennis Veltrop & Jakob de Haan, 2014. "I just cannot get you out of my head: Regulatory capture of financial sector supervisors," DNB Working Papers 410, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-01-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-REG-2010-01-23 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2010-01-23 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgdps:dp635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration). General contact details of provider: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .