Report NEP-BAN-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cao, Jin & Illing, Gerhard, 2010. "Regulation of Systemic Liquidity Risk," Discussion Papers in Economics 11306, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jan Kregel, 2009. "Observations on the Problem of 'Too Big to Fail/Save/Resolve'," Economics Policy Note Archive 09-11, Levy Economics Institute.
- Li, Hui, 2010. "Downturn LGD: A Spot Recovery Approach," MPRA Paper 20010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2010. "Financial Markets in East Asia and Europe during the Global Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series 2010-13, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Morgan Kelly, 2009. "The Irish credit bubble," Working Papers 200932, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Palombini, Edgardo, 2009. "Factor models and the credit risk of a loan portfolio," MPRA Paper 20107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uhde, André & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2009. "Consolidation in banking and financial stability in Europe: empirical evidence," IWQW Discussion Paper Series 02/2009, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Institut für Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW).
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Extending the scope of prudential supervision: Regulatory developments during and beyond the “effective” periods of the Post BCCI and the Capital Requirements directives," MPRA Paper 20013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Raab & Peter Welzel, 2010. "The Economics of Regional Demarcation in Banking," Discussion Paper Series 308, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Daisuke Tsuruta, 2010. "How Do Small Businesses Finance their Growth Opportunities? – The Case of Recovery from the Lost Decade in Japan?," GRIPS Discussion Papers 09-19, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Pulina, Manuela & Paba, Antonello, 2010. "A discrete choice approach to model credit card fraud," MPRA Paper 20019, University Library of Munich, Germany.