Securitization, Deregulation, Economic Stability, and Financial Crisis, Part I--The Evolution of Securitization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ognjen Radonjić & Miodrag Zec, 2010. "Subprime Crisis and Instability of Global Financial Markets," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(2), pages 209-224, June.
- Alberto Botta & Eugenio Caversazi & Daniele Tori, 2016. "The macroeconomics of shadow banking," Working Papers PKWP1611, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Borce Trenovski & Biljana Tashevska & Suzana Makreshanska, 2015.
"The Global Economic Crisis - What Should Not Be Forgotten,"
Center For Economic Analyses, pages 99-112, June.
- Trenovski, Borce & Tashevska, Biljana & Makreshanska, Suzana, 2015. "The Global Economic Crisis - What Should NOT be Forgotten," MPRA Paper 76297, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2015.
- Corneil, Bruce L. & McNamara, Sue, 2010. "Lessons and consequences of the evolving 2007-? Credit Crunch," MPRA Paper 35912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petar Stankov, 2010.
"Deregulation, Economic Growth and Growth Acceleration,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp424, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Stankov, Petar, 2010. "Deregulation, economic growth and growth acceleration," MPRA Paper 26485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-08-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PKE-2009-08-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-08-30 (Regulation)
- NEP-URE-2009-08-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_573_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .