Report NEP-PKE-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "Bourgeois dignity and liberty: Why economics can’t explain the modern world," MPRA Paper 16805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dean Baker, 2009. "CBO Projects More Severe Downturn," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-29, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Jan Kregel, 2009. "The Global Crisis and the Implications for Developing Countries and the BRICs: Is the B Really Justified?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_102, Levy Economics Institute.
- James K. Galbraith, 2009. "Financial and Monetary Issues as the Crisis Unfolds," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_103, Levy Economics Institute.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2009. "Securitization, Deregulation, Economic Stability, and Financial Crisis, Part I--The Evolution of Securitization," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_573_1, Levy Economics Institute.
- Villaveces NiÃ±o, Juanita & RodrÃguez Lesmes, Paul AndrÃ©s, 2009. "Cartoons and economics: general analysis based on colombian economic cartoons," Documentos de Trabajo 005746, Universidad del Rosario.
- Kaushik Basu, 2009. "A Simple Model of the Financial Crisis of 2007-9 with Implications for the Design of a Stimulus Package," Working Papers id:2179, eSocialSciences.