The Global Crisis and the Implications for Developing Countries and the BRICs: Is the B Really Justified?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando J. Cardim de Carvalho, 2016. "The Narrow Path for Brazil," Economics Policy Note Archive 16-2, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2014.
"Beyond Market Failures: The Market Creating and Shaping Roles of State Investment Banks,"
Working Papers Series
7, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2014. "Beyond market failures: The market creating and shaping roles of state investment banks," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-21, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2015. "Beyond Market Failures: The Market Creating and Shaping Roles of State Investment Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_831, Levy Economics Institute.
- Fernando J. Cardim De Carvalho, 2016. "Looking into the abyss? Brazil at the mid-2010s," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 93-114, January.
- Felipe Rezende, 2015.
"Why does Brazil’s banking sector need public banks? What should BNDES do?,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 68(274), pages 239-275.
- Felipe Rezende, 2015. "Why Does Brazil's Banking Sector Need Public Banks? What Should BNDES Do?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_825, Levy Economics Institute.
- Chin-Hong Puah & Rayenda Khresna Brahmana & Kai-Hung Wong, 2015. "Revisiting Stock Market Integration Pre-Post Subprime Mortgage Crisis: Insight From BRIC Countries," Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 61, pages 120-130, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-08-30 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PKE-2009-08-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levppb:ppb_102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .