Report NEP-REG-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Tymoigne, 2009. "Securitization, Deregulation, Economic Stability, and Financial Crisis, Part I--The Evolution of Securitization," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_573_1, Levy Economics Institute.
- McAleer, M.J. & Jiménez-Martín, J.A. & Pérez-Amaral, T., 2009. "What Happened to Risk Management During the 2008-09 Financial Crisis?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-17, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2009. "The shadow banking system: implications for financial regulation," Staff Reports 382, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Federico Cingano & Marco Leonardi & Julián Messina & Giovanni Pica, 2009. "The effect of employment protection legislation and financial market imperfections on investment: Evidence from a firm-level panel of EU countries," Working Papers 0914, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Douhan, Robin & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Innovations, Entrepreneurship Policy and Globalization," Working Paper Series 807, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 23 Jul 2013.
- Sharon Belenzon & Tomer Berkovitz & Patrick Bolton, 2009. "Intracompany Governance and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 15304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blomqvist, Paula & Larsson, Jakob, 2009. "Towards common European health policies: what are the implications for the Nordic countries?," Arbetsrapport 2009:13, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Mayes, David G., 2009. "Early intervention and prompt corrective action in Europe," Research Discussion Papers 17/2009, Bank of Finland.