The development of long term relationships between consultants and project managers in construction supply chain in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erin Anderson & Barton Weitz, 1989. "Determinants of Continuity in Conventional Industrial Channel Dyads," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 310-323.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saari Ahmad Sbmuumcob & Mustakim Melan Stml Uumcob, 2014. "Challenges and Impact of Open Market Concepts in Haulage Industry," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(4), pages 16-26, October.
More about this item
Keywordsrelationship development process; personal relationship; cultural values; indebtedness; construction supply chain;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2011-11-21 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SEA-2011-11-21 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .